Thursday, October 28, 2010

HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy (early) Halloween everyone! My absolute favouriteee day of the year by far. Normally I throw a Halloween party and organize tons of fun activities plus make deliscious treats, sadly last year's party wasn't much of a success so this year I don't think that's happening. 
However, when I do have Halloween parties I love making treats. I get many of my ideas from all the magazine and cook books near the grocery store checkout counters this time of year. Amazing! They have the best cupcake ideas especially. So I made many treats last year including the cake in the pictures.
That was before I had take my Wilton classes so I didn't no any quick tricks, like good icing dye to use, or anything. Pain in the but. Either way I think it turned out quite well. Sadly, I doubt I'll have time for baking this year but there's always next year I guess.


Thanks for reading, hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment