Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cake Ideas...

Christmas is coming up! Most importantly that means I will be home with my baking supplies haha. I finally get to have my cake baking/decorating fix. More good news, I already have an order to fill in the new year, yay! But before Christmas I would like to bake Christmas themed cakes and I am trying to think up some ideas...

Here is one idea, making present cakes like I have before but in Christmas colours.

I think that is a good and fairly simple idea, probably what I will go with and the only one I have any sort of picture of to show you. Other possibilities: some sort of Christmas tree, a snowman maybe, a Santa hat or maybe Santa himself if you are feeling confident, there are endless possibilities I'm sure. Oh maybe pointsettas! I know how to make those from royal icing.
Can't wait to get back to baking! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment