Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cake Orders

I can't wait unti Christmas break! I already have one cake order and I am soo excited to do some baking. While I do not know what the person has in mind for that order  yet, I figured I'd show you an order from the past that I filled. The following cake was for Mother's Day. I really liked the colours I chose, the customer gave me quite a bit of freedom with this one. It was my first time making daisies from gum paste as well and they turned out great. I also cut the letters out of the same gum paste/fondant mixture i believe. The cake is covered with fondant, and the borders are done in buttercream.


I really think it turned out nice and clean looking, which isn't always easy with white fondant. I hope you find it pretty too.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment